print ago Forward

[Life] Floro Flores - Chelovechische, not just football

Oleg

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 1.4.2014 18:36:41 | descending
Usually about football is football write anything: from adventures on confusing to accidents at sports sports car ... But the news does not come across often. What can I say ... Man with a capital letter, this Floro Flores and no matter what level did not become a star Messi or Ronaldo.

Forward "Sassuolo" Floro Flores has adopted a baby, abandoned by their parents in a train

Forward "Sassuolo" Antonio Floro Flores to adopt a child, who last week was found on a train in Neapole.ct

30-year-old, after learning that a child's parents have not been found, has not remained aloof and contacted authorities.

"Seeing information about a small Francesco, we followed the call of our hearts. I - football, but first of all, I - my father.

I'm no hero. Now we go through the necessary procedures, "- said the player.

How do I find doctors, newborn child, who was found under one of the seats of the train, it was only 3-4 days.

At Floro Flores three of their children.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/28-03-2014/sassuolo-cuore-floro-flores-adotto-bimbo-abbandonato-80333723765.shtml

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 19:51, Processed in 0.676888 second (s), 42 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning