[Beauty] Alkaline recovery system

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форума

• Thanked 31 times
  • Thanked 64 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 1.4.2014 11:08:57 | descending
Recently I decided to look for information themselves why when muscle pain (with physical exertion) helps alkaline drinking. The answer was simple-neutralize lactic acid accumulated in the muscles. Read an interesting article about the use of soda: Alkaline shower, alkaline water, removal of toxins ... Honestly, I do give some answers. For example, why some girls talking about the deterioration condition of the hair due to the sport (I thought, well, there stabs gums somehow, pripotevaet head, no time to care, etc.) turned out to be a little tak.A me from sports were small rash on the shoulders , small, non-critical, but it is unpleasant zhe..stranno that even in adolescence that was not ... even though I explained it simply: From the hall is a wet crawl out and run home. I decided to try to rub shoulders and face soda solution. Well, it pulled together the skin, but it quickly passed. And the most interesting thing in the morning the skin was chistaya.Okazalos, get rid of cellulite is possible, most importantly the right to deal with it, and you can pump up muscles on top.
Mineral water drink a month as permanent. Add it now also herbal chai.O that this solution restores the flora, normalizes acidity and heard from friends and from a female doctor.
Sharing links, can someone come in handy.
http://alg-massage.ru/ph-system_12_uhod.htm
http://alg-massage.ru/ph-system_11_sport.htm
Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted 01/04/2014 15:36:26

Re: Alkaline recovery system

Thank you, Cat, for the topic and for links. I've heard about acidification and alkalization of the body, so I am very interested in this topic I know not by hearsay that muscle pain arise from the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles and removed alkalinity. But about alkaline baths, showers and so on. D. Is a new and useful information
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 01/04/2014 17:13:10

Cat, thank you! very useful information. You will need to try. Now very often catches the eye of advertising: to cure / lose weight / etc. this and that with the help of soda.. I still do not attach importance to, but read on your links, very lochichno all turns out.
Now I looked at the components of the medication of the pain in the stomach: sodium bicarbonate)))).
Tatiana, and what methods do you know alkalinization?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форума

• Thanked 31 times
  • Thanked 64 times
4 #
Опубликовано 2.4.2014 10:09:26 Author | Posted 02/04/2014 10:09:26

VKontakte very often come across positions such as "Lose Weight !! I lost 7 pounds" is not never read, and yesterday opened and there is a recipe just yet soda bath. From friends women heard that helps with weight loss and very anti-tsellyulitom.Nekotorye, however, told that a burning sensation on the skin after a bath, but as a way to eliminate it is written in sayte.No skin is tightened from such protsedur..krasota requires sacrifice. .
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanks 35 times
5 #
Posted 02/04/2014 10:58:58

Do not, you guys will excuse me, but I read the link ... this is bullshit ... that you, chemistry, biology and physiology have not studied? A set of meaningless phrases ... you get a grasp.

Well, at least a few observations:

1. Bath 3-4 duration (!) Hours. Who came up with this ??? This stress on the heart, the more pretty hot - 40 °. I now wonder what the doctor will recommend a bath . Even young and healthy people, not to mention those who are over 40, you say ... in the baths before? It is recommended to take breaks - 20 minutes in water, 20 min. out.

2. Doctors unanimously repeat about the need to limit the consumption of soda - its surplus - a direct path to hypertension. How can I advise lean on soda ??? Though the inside, though the outside. More rubbing, massage, mask - can be (! A limited number of islands, is strictly necessary), but everything else ... not only has no scientific foundations, but simply bad!

3. It is possible to give older is not so important (although not think so), but for those who are of childbearing age - it just needs to know: Do you know why the vagina for no apparent reason patogennnye breed organisms - gardenelly, chlamydia , strebtokokk, candida (thrush)? All physiological count Islands present in the body, but sometimes for some reason begin to multiply in an incredible number of islands. Why? Yes, because in the normal female body healthy vaginal environment populated by lactic acid bacteria, which protect it from excessive growth of pathogenic microorganisms. It is necessary to drop the acidity of "out there" - and there you are, gardenelёz, chlamydia, thrush and other "pleasures of life". And so it's very fragile biological balance - antibiotics, stress, climate change - and hello pozhalsta. And the more and douching with soda advised. IDIOTS !!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
6 #
Posted 02/04/2014 12:50:52

Girls, be careful. I would advise you to seek konultatsiey to experts. I agree with Lyulёk. In no event should not take a bath in this way. Even a simple bath is not very useful for women, it will tell you any genekolog. And as such alkaline bath completely kill all not only harmful but also beneficial bacteria in your vagina. With regard to the adoption of mineral water every day is the same. My childhood was gastritis and, of course, and I and my parents consulted with different gastroenterologists - none of the experts will advise you not to drink miniralnoy water daily for a long period. It is necessary to use the courses - someone 2 weeks, who a month. Then be sure to take a break, it is very dangerous. I'm a fan of baths drink soda, mixing it with other ingredients to cleanse the skin in the bath after steaming, it is an old method and it should be a little bit. I rarely write on the forum, but here I really was scared if any one of you will begin to "treated" in this way.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форума

• Thanked 31 times
  • Thanked 64 times
7 #
Опубликовано 2.4.2014 12:54:02 Author | Posted 02/04/2014 12:54:02

Yuille, bath 37 °, on the contrary, it is pretty cool. Those who are currently trying to freeze after 20 minutes.
What regards hazard alkaline environment: in hospitals after antibiotic drip put it with alkali and salt solutions. And recommends alkaline water. Then I copy send that to me the doctor wrote in a commentary to it. A nose-throat washing soda + G? And alkaline soap, which many tips and advertised as good care? It is certainly not sour.
Lean nobody advises, everywhere should be balans.Spat soda in the bath, and breakfast will not be her, too.
And with regards to women's issues, some problems arise precisely because of the violation of the acidic environment: this did not happen, that you are riding on the analysis, not find anything from noodle "Well then have a drink, have a drink it" .. and it was no. It was then advised to alkaline washing away. And irritation are at the moment. That's what they write on the website of the medical prevention measures dysbiosis: "Compliance with all rules of hygiene of the external genital organs (antibacterial agents is recommended not to use for personal hygiene, they should be replaced with ordinary soap);" well, lactobacilli consume inside with it. I watched these cases more than once.
I do not think that someone without cause will begin practicing sprintsevaniya..esli only the head is not on your shoulders.
If we are really rowdy infection in the body (by the way, the first time I hear that chlamydia is a normal part of a healthy flora another question, they may be present, but the illness is asymptomatic, ie, infection in an inactive state, but they have in theory should not) then the physician to help + antibiotic. (Although antibiotics are still the tin ...) And not the fact that it developed because of low immunity, there are also other reasons ... In any case, there is no doubt that it is with you, then to yourself vrachu.Samim Diagnosis is never do not do it.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 02/04/2014 15:10:23

I did not read the links, but wondered about this. What problems can be people involved in sports all the time? I (mnogoooo years ago ) Involved in sports, so as not to rust, 2 times a week and at the weekend a lot went, galloping, Vobshem in place did not stand. Muscle aches, appearing only after a long break and then, on the second or third workout all as a hand shoots! Due to this fact I do not really understand what could be the problem ...
About the mineral water. But what about all of Italy (almost) drinking mineral water without interruption? water and a lot different! such as our "Borjomi" is probably not. It is necessary to choose the water not only taste but also the quality, content of nitrates and other drebideni.

PS I think, Julia, simply combine all pile up. Naturally, chlamydia, and to, is not a natural flora of the body, it is an infection, definitely. Thrush or Candida, yes, lives in us, and not just "out there" and climbs (multiplies) at various unavoidable circumstances.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanks 35 times
9 #
Posted 02/04/2014 15:55:40

But what about all of Italy (almost) drinking mineral water without interruption? water and a lot different! such as our "Borjomi" is probably not.

Linen, and you drew attention to the label? The vast majority of it is written: "sodio - meno di 0,0001". Also about saying something ... Except for pressure boosting, soda also can cause allergies. Therefore, in recent years, in linia di massima recommend the use of baking soda to reduce. Just to prevent, on the safe side.
What problems can be people involved in sports all the time?

That all may be a problem - and sports, and non-sporting, and the young and the old ...

[Quote = "mandarinka"] I think, Julia, simply combine all pile up. Naturally, chlamydia, and to, is not a natural flora of the body, it is an infection, definitely. [/ Quote]

Well, yes, I can fight in a hurry ok, chlamydia rule, but about the rest vredina can be read here at least here (one of the heaps of links, there is, of course, and the other, I just like this site - both presents information on medical problems.) -
http://www.my-personaltrainer.it/salute/flora-vaginale.html
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Posted 02/04/2014 16:04:10

That all may be a problem - and sports, and non-sporting, and the young and the old ...
I mean no health in general, and with muscle pain that is caused by lactic acid.
The vast majority of it is written: "sodio - meno di 0,0001".
yes, we also drink low-but my ale, as you know makes the analysis of the water for the aquarium, and he sets for all sorts of substances are the same as for the samples of plain water, he told me when the whole lecture read on the subject, so we know, we know, even if many have forgotten
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 13.3.2016 18:07, Processed in 0.727459 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning