Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2733 | Ответить: 31 Views .: 2733 | Reply: 31
print ago Forward

[Concerning the Spiritual] Let's help the little girl prayer !!!

Oksana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 30.3.2014 19:00:47 | descending
Dear forum users, I've rarely began to appear, or rather more I read, what I write, but today I ask you who can let us pray for the health of my friend's baby! She and her husband lived in Alessandria, they have a beautiful baby 3 years and 10 March they had a perfectly healthy girl, but three weeks later she got sick ..... Below is putting its treatment of sots.seti, let us unite our prayers and I sure it will help the little girl!

"Dear friends!
It so happened that our family was faced with a difficult challenge. Our daughter was ill. Monday 24/03 we put her in the hospital, but, despite all the efforts of the doctors, the state of the baby deteriorated with each passing day, and on Friday she was transferred to the intensive care unit and placed in an incubator. During this week, and so far the doctors are really doing everything they can. Unfortunately, our organism girl does not respond to treatment. The fact that she was placed in an incubator, and continually provide the best has the maximum dose of antibiotics - the last treatment option, how can affect the baby. But our whole family very much hopes that the body Kamillochka finally respond, and show the first improvement! Since the situation is critical, we can not do without the help of kind and caring people! Dear friends, from the bottom of my heart and ask you to pray for the opportunity to light a candle for the life and health of our little daughter! Yesterday, the hospital came to an Orthodox priest who baptized our baby. Therefore, if you are of the Orthodox faith, we can pray for the life and health of the slaves of God Melania. If you do not live in an Orthodox country, or profess a different religion, you can still pray for her, she is registered as Camille.

I beg you as a mother to help a little (today it 3 weeks), but such a strong girl who is fighting for his life! If your environment has a good-hearted people ask pzhta, and pray them! I am convinced that the Lord will see how much our people love my daughter and wants her recovery, and that is sure to leave her with us! We really, really need your prayers !!!! The most heartfelt thanks to everyone who responds to our call!

Lord have mercy!

You can pray in your own words, and can be read and a prayer.
About Premiloserndny God, Father, Son, and Holy Soul, in the undivided Trinity is worshiped and glorified, the tender look down on thy servant Melanie obsessively disease :; Let her all her sins; Bring her healing from illness; take back her health and strength telesnyya; Bring it dolgodenstvennoe and blagodenstvennoe life, peace, and your premundane good that she brought with us the grateful prayers to Thee, the All-Bountiful God and to my Maker.

Holy Mother of God, the all-powerful intercession of Thy help me pray to thy Son, my God, for the healing of the servants of God Melania.
All the saints and angels of the Lord, pray to God for his sick servant Melania. Amen."

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 30/03/2014 19:37:28

Re: Let's help the little girl prayer !!!

I'm with you molyus
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Oksana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 30.3.2014 20:04:05 Author | Posted 30/03/2014 20:04:05

Thank you!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 10 times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Posted 30/03/2014 20:38:34

God bless the little girl!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Posted 03/30/2014 22:53:26

I do not know how to pray, read the prayer as it was written, but with all my heart!
Let the baby will give power over! parents and faith and effort, a lot of energy !!!! imagine their terrible condition ....

PS I've read these stories that kids are born supposedly healthy, and then it happens that something irreversible, all still wondering: all these new analyzes, calculations, mistakes, ultrasound, etc. do not help to identify disease ?!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 03/30/2014 23:34:27

... I pray with all my heart ...
God grant strength and health of the entire family!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Maria
City
Cuneo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 03/31/2014 00:16:46

God grant that the baby has recovered ... barely holding back tears, I hope that things will get better ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 7 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
# 8
Posted on 03/31/2014 1:53:27

With God's help, the little girl a speedy recovery and forces parents to overcome the disease!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Oksana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 31.3.2014 02:06:31 Author | Posted 03/31/2014 2:06:31

Thank you, God bless you and your children!
This is a very scary ... a week ago we communicated with her mother baby and everything was fine, Xenia (mother) tells how generations have passed and they were waiting for his girl ... and today is such novost..azh heart zaschemilo..ya not I know what kind of disease, I do not want to disturb the parents once again, but I will keep you informed about the status of the baby!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted on 03/31/2014 3:17:58

God bless Melanie and forces parents !!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 16.3.2016 18:31, Processed in 0.703460 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning