2086 | Ответить: 15 Views .: 2086 | Reply: 15
print ago Forward

[Life] help stessa persona fisica

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 22.3.2014 20:04:44 | descending
How else would there were no problems with the names of those names translation. Naprimar, my friend. By Anna -Russian Gorodetsky. According to Ukrainian - Gunn Gorodetska. And she was there for a hundred years living and working, and all the documents and property in "Hanna" And my name is also translated into Ukrainian. Oh Cho will, really do not know.
volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 03/23/2014 00:28:43

Re: Sevastopol-Crimea-Russia !!!!

By "historically" the prevailing circumstances, I live by three different fimiliyami in different documents)))) In Genoa, in our consulate offered to make a document confirming that citizeness is one and the same))) reference cost 80 euros. And all the business is.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 24.3.2014 13:02:50 Author | Posted 24/03/2014 13:02:50

live under three different fimiliyami in different documents)))) In Genoa, in our consulate we offered to make a document confirming that citizeness is one and the same))) reference Price € 80
Thanks for the advice, Elena. And please tell me how this spravochka called and in what language it is issued - Italian, Russian, or can it be necessary, and a translation?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
4 #
Posted 24/03/2014 13:05:54

And please tell me how this is called spravochka

stessa persona fisica I was given on the same side in Russian, on the other - in Italian
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 11 times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Posted 24/03/2014 14:19:16

[Quote] I live for three different fimiliyami in different documents)))) In Genoa, in our consulate we offered to make a document confirming that citizeness is one and the same))) reference Price € 80
Thanks for the advice, Elena. And please tell me how this spravochka called and in what language it is issued - Italian, Russian, or could it have to be translated into English and [/ quote]?
I also have 3 names. I wrote this spravochku commune, do not remember one way or for some nonsense (I payment). Then I did in Russia for Russian translation. The truth is I never had to show her.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
6 #
Posted 24/03/2014 14:26:38

I wrote this spravochku Comune

Er, and on the basis of which subscribed to?
I asked the consulate to present all our Russian docks, where it is clear that different surnames and Italy ... Well do not realize that there have been written ... or you apostilled and authenticated docks wore?
By the way, I did not pay 80 euros less, but I do not remember how many ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 11 times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 24/03/2014 14:46:22

From the beginning I had a permesso on the basis of Russian passports when writing names was based on the translation of French passports began to write then, focusing on the translation from English. So I got the document from the second surname. Then citizenship maiden name (3rd). Actually they were all Italian documents. By the way, they are to me, no one to issue such certificates. I myself stuck to them, so they gave me something to confirming my many-sided, as I feared problems in crossing the border.

I wrote just in case, there is little useful to someone who Consulate really far from home.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 11 times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 24/03/2014 15:32:49

I suddenly remembered one important detail that when I had a second option names, I still went to the consulate for help confirming my identity. And only at the end for general inquiries about 3 surnames to me it was not necessary.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 24/03/2014 18:18:52

Oh, Bonnie, I'm sorry, I do not know your name, I have the exact same Kotovasiya was due transcriptions first in the French style, and then into English. And because reanemirovannoy maiden name)))) But I did not take this help. I pulled by an all supporting documents, but never at the borders have not asked. Apparently they still reflected in all electronic system.
A TIN Italian (kodiche Fiscal) I have changed in the two accounts, there are letters from a document.

Milo, Natasha has already said about the title. Especially since I did not remember anyway. I am writing about the Consulate in Genoa, may in each other. So that's where they make the certificate for three weeks, and we did not have time to wait, so I did not. And then like and do not need to become.
But still thinking, and that then prove to who is who. We must also try through the commune.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
# 10
Posted 24/03/2014 19:35:54

Re: Help stessa persona fisica

And today when I handed over the documents to the new passport, there was the announcement that changed the spelling. I asked to leave the previous version, and I have corrected the old my name
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 17:22, Processed in 0.713133 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning