mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 23.3.2014 00:43:17 | descending
I want to share with you our current discovery, or rather they were 2, but more on that later))

It all started with a visit to the doctor, behind which I spotted photos of children on horseback, and, being a man of education is not particularly burdened, asked, where are the kids can ride on horseback ??) in our district)) The doctor sent me nafig Sharp said that the photos were taken in Milan. And then he added that we can ride on Lago di Fogliano ....

Arriving home, I was plagued Google by "riding" horses for children, entertainment on Lake Fogliano, but did not come across, until it became clear that the need to look for the words "Maneggio" and "equitazione". Generally, in Italy it is very important to drive a word search, or you can search for a long time ....

And it dropped me happiness, but rather is such here is the link:
Horsejumping.it

Where are we today and gone)))) No call natural curves and maybe husband tried to convince me that it is still small and nothing we did not succeed. As we got there in the fields - is another story, I have the impression that if you want in our area get somewhere, do something that is possible only with your friends, who will lead you to the hand, so masked any activity. This is due to some advertising law, which restricts the use of certain signs and advertising. Other explanation I just do not find

When we arrived in a circle in the arena we went to the kids, doing all sorts of exercises, but over our Shmakodyavka, so we're a little bit depressed, then met with the instructor and she told us that she has a window of 2 hours, maybe all the rest of the painted (((I happily agreed, and we went for a walk to the lake, lunch at a picnic there and went back to class.

In school (group lessons) take children from 4 years, private skating 3 years.

The lesson lasted half an hour, it began with an introduction to the instructor and the child, and then she brought clipped pony, said that it should be rasschesat, gave the first one brush, then rasschesku, and a child. Along the way, I asked stroking the horse, said she did not need to be afraid, as well, and come from the tail

Then they went for a saddle and podprunoy, and put a helmet (they are), the coach carrying the saddle, El litter under it (it is easy, but it allows the child to get used to help) - this time I liked !! After they put the saddle and girth tightened, led by uztsy pony arena. They put the child in the seat and began balance exercises: bend over, bend all the way back to the horse's back, stroking her mane, leaning forward to pat on the rump behind, get your feet on the seat (!). Then I began the lesson, step drive, when to get up in the stirrups, to take the cup from the pole and hang it on the other pole.

After these exercises, the pony was taken out of the arena and took the trail in a local forest - teaching what to do on the uphill or downhill. After returning pony awarded carrot and baby removing the helmet

I really liked it and the event itself, and it is the approach of coach! I do not expect that everything is so well organized !!!

A little about the prices: 15 € occupation, but if you take 4 lessons, the fee of 50 €. Those if you skate once a week, then a month get 50 €.
  • Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
2 #
Posted on 03/23/2014 1:40:45

Re: Race track for young riders

What are you clever Masha. This is the best amusement parks. In our town was the racetrack and I know firsthand how positive emotions it gives kiddies. Hippotherapy is now thankfully very common in Russia, I do not like here in Europe, but how this is useful. I would definitely drove her child to such classes. There is nothing better - health, positive emotions. And even saying I'm surprised that the price is not so high. Congratulations to Mary you again so that you have found these sessions.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
3 #
Опубликовано 23.3.2014 14:24:23 Author | Posted 23/03/2014 14:24:23

Thank you!! Yes, even I myself, and I'm afraid of animals and nature do not like, but the child is all very necessary! I do not know if I would drive it is intense, but from time to time I will definitely, maybe, it's very good for your health !! I made this topic because I know that many babies and mothers sometimes do not even know what to eat and where to look for it ...)))

Price also surprised me, given that this is a private lesson with a coach
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Ariana
City
Oslo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 7 times
4 #
Posted 23/03/2014 14:51:09

And to me today, too, as it's a few predloeny about horses in Oslo .... must try quires, Ido today reached a farm, it was not a pony ...
But in general I really liked how Elia had a great time. Well done (and dad do such things better inform postfakutum)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
5 #
Posted 23/03/2014 15:37:54

Masha, which is great if Elia will ride horses. I also begged Ian, but I was not able to carry it.
Horses are very intelligent animals and the baby's brain will grow even more if it is a horse Yezidis. Now just think what a little man and could manage this big strong animal.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Опубликовано 23.3.2014 16:14:39 Author | Posted 23/03/2014 16:14:39

Well before the big and strong we are still not mature enough ;-))) but the pony in the most time will be!

Arin, I hope you will succeed, at least in Italy, and strictly from 3 years, maybe, before this age say that the child has no control over their movements and desires ....

But today it has temperature of 39.5 since last night does not break and no other symptoms ..... I hope nothing caught yesterday in nature ((((
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 23/03/2014 19:54:19

Mashunya which temaaaaaa !!! my compliment to you !!! First, I myself in the past rider secondly, to my great shame, I ivya in a region where so full of these schools (and adults too) never not get there but now thinking seriously, because Diana very much! I am sure that it is all in this regard and will ride mom (hopefully not so dashing!) and walk on horseback through the forests. Super super Ele goes very, beautiful !!! Now the Dane will show pictures may ponder

PS hippotherapy and there are very, very good (and for a long time!), And is used for problem children and no. Also used "pet therapy" in some hospitals in Milan, very well-known case was told recently on TV, as the girl began to literally come to life from the moment she began to bring to the House of pet ...
PPS Mashunya, a virus (I temperature) do not think that on the nature, likely came now brought from the garden! Dani and Diana, this was 2 weeks ago, Dani, the temperature is practically not break, to 38 at best. Undress her, ie, leave in a T-shirt and shorts, bed rest and drink. Danya lasted 1.5 days, Diana one day, without any other symptoms, well, a little nose pokapatsya when the temperature has passed.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Maria
City
Cuneo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 23/03/2014 20:59:08

Mashulya, thank you for the topic! How interesting! We also have several racecourses in the area, be sure to try, as the grow ... Mashulya, pictures poryasayuschie! Ale is so big and pretty !!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
9 #
Опубликовано 23.3.2014 23:37:43 Author | Posted 23/03/2014 23:37:43

Helen thank you, calmed a little! And at such temperatures do not know what to do, whether the panic to flee, or just wait it out. Though called everyone who could, and the doctor and the medical guard, the answer would wait 24 hours
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 10
Опубликовано 23.3.2014 23:39:13 Author | Posted 23/03/2014 23:39:13

Mashulya, thank you for the topic! How interesting! We also have several racecourses in the area, be sure to try, as the grow ... Mashulya, pictures poryasayuschie! Ale is so big and pretty !!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you in children turning point, they are made and seem very adult) takes place in 3 years))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 07:38, Processed in 0.703714 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning