Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 31 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 19.3.2014 19:33:20 | descending
Sigurta Park - one of the top 5 most amazing parks in the world. It is located near Verona in Valeggio sul Mincio. There was a park next to the Villa Maffei, which in 1941 over 800 thousand. Lire bought the Milanese industrialist Giuseppe Carlo Sigurta. Soon it becomes clear that the purchase was a surprise, the garden was in the form of neglect due to lack of water .. But Carlo Sigurta restored ancient family the privilege to use for irrigation waters of the river Mincio and pay a fine family Maffei, began with the creation of a masterpiece of garden art. His work was continued by his nephew Enzo. For the public park opened in 1978
Its territory is impressive - 56 hectares and includes a 7 km route.. Nekazhdy dare to bypass it on foot, so you can rent a bike or golf -kar, and you can drive around on a panoramic road train. By the way, and you can use their own bikes. Pedestrians and "Ezdakov" do not interfere with each other, because routes for the preparation of these separate, often in parallel with each other. And besides, what is especially nice, you can walk everywhere on the lawns. Many come with Kuzovkov and blankets and arrange a picnic on the grass (no fires by itself). I just breaks through his tears, looking at the "right" youth with backpacks with soft drinks. And I noticed a lot of chic romantic spots for lovers. Even if you do not tune in for a long outing, still I advise you to take along something to snack on fast, because the views are not spoiled with all sorts of stalls.
The park is closed in the winter, at other times of the year are guaranteed to catch the rapid flowering. The beds are scattered throughout the territory. The most significant beds consist of tulips, irises, begonias, lilies, asters ... and roses, roses, roses in warm weather set of artificial ponds cover the blooming water lilies, including glimpses of tropical fish.
We were on March 16, and my hope of seeing the sea flowering tulips did not come true. Pleasuring eyes only the earliest grades. In the beginning I was a little upset, but then I thought that, say, two weeks later, I have not found daffodils, hyacinths ... However, I, as a lover of botany in general, it was interesting to admire and beautiful shrubs and a variety of majestic trees, which are also the pride of the park complex.
All because you can describe to infinity. General recommendation - when the opportunity to visit! Now a few photos, and then continue.

Other hyacinths

Daffodils, those whom they love

The short tulip among muscari. I love blue muscari for their intense color
Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 31 times
2 #
Опубликовано 19.3.2014 20:08:44 Author | Posted 19/03/2014 20:08:44

Re: Sigurta Park

Some common species

Beautiful flowering tree

Its flowers in detail

The small church

Place pokoeniya pets family Sigurta

Sam Signor Sigurta

A descendant of this noble family, we met almost accidentally at the output. Hearing how we shared with each other their impressions from the park, we were approached by a very nice man. General conversation ensued, from which immediately became apparent his extensive knowledge of the park. When we suggested that it might work here, he modestly lowered his eyes and said: "Well, I actually Giuseppe Sigurta "It's funny it!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
3 #
Posted 19/03/2014 20:14:36

how beautiful
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
4 #
Posted 19/03/2014 20:37:14

some unusual flower bed with tulips, happy to take a walk on such a park
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
5 #
Posted 19/03/2014 20:50:19

Oh, how I like it. I visited there in the very first visit to Italy. And we are sure we go there every year.
My husband and romantic memories of this place.
Very good ride on weekdays, because fewer visitors.
The first time I got to the park is on a weekday (in subsequent times in a weekend we went and had a hard time from the abundance of people).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 42 times
6 #
Posted 19/03/2014 21:46:53

Ira, Albina, is it possible to get there by public transport from Sirmione? It is to it should be closer?
Beautiful photos !
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Posted 19/03/2014 22:31:34

Lyuba, I looked up Google MAP, there is a bus ride 46 minutes from Sirmione.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 31 times
# 8
Опубликовано 19.3.2014 22:59:50 Author | Posted 19/03/2014 22:59:50

Very good ride on weekdays, because fewer visitors.
The first time I got to the park is on a weekday (in subsequent times in a weekend we went and had a hard time from the abundance of people).
Now obviously the low season. Though we were on Sunday, but people for this huge park a little bit. And it was very good for me, bad transporting heat - is that neither cold nor hot. If you get out again, I would like to go there in the fall to see everything in the autumn coloring and, of course, enjoy the asters
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
9 #
Posted 19/03/2014 23:43:54

Irina, and if you go the lower path, there Tenek summer polivalok lot of work, there are shady towns which constantly pours Sprinkle, where the boys all the time running around.
But this year I feel not very good, back pain, and others. I think if go, then take the golf car, t, k. Walking can be hard.
A good idea is to go in the fall! In the fall, I had never been to the park.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 31 times
# 10
Опубликовано 19.3.2014 23:49:45 Author | Posted 19/03/2014 23:49:45

Sprinkle - it's great, I look at it all thought out! About a golf cart the next time I too thought. Still on foot to watch the whole I did not have, and I am a trained person.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 04:07, Processed in 0.647971 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning