- Thanked 22 times
- Thanks 4 times
| and let's share in this topic healthful habits and figures? |
I've just decided not to sit on a diet and eat right By the way, slowly, but it works!
So, what I have already started to apply:
1. All hot drinks drink without sugar (for many years)
2. bread, if it, the only whole grain, with nuts, seeds, etc.
3. I no longer cook in butter (or other fat). My husband simply top watering butter ...
4. I bought and wholegrain buckwheat flour on them for the last time bake pancakes! It turned out very tasty I plan to always use in cooking this meal ... it is less harmful
5. paste and cook if, only of whole wheat flour. She told me even tastes like more ...
6. I try to eat a little sweet ... difficult...
7. often became cook steamed vegetables, so they retain more vitamins and minerals. Taste quality is not affected
8. eat red meat ... very rarely I give preference to white meat (chicken, turkey) or fish and seafood
9. a snack between meals (often eat an apple about 10 and 16 hours)
.. That is all that is remembered ...
and you have some healthy habits?