Ukraine

1370 | Ответить: 7 Views .: 1370 | Reply: 7
print ago Forward

[Documents] Registration documents for marriage in Italy

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
1 #
по убыванию Published 12.3.2014 15:06:33 | descending
Girls who designed the marriage with the Italian will not prompt a gradual action. And how much it takes on terms. I am interested in concrete - after receiving Null remains that more needs to be done and in what time frame you can meet. The municipality and so on. How it looks. The fact that the information supplied is different and the timing, too, I got confused
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
2 #
Posted 12/03/2014 15:29:38

Re: Execution of documents for marriage in Italy

First, here http://italiaunoduetre.com/useful/dokumenty-dlya-zamuzhestva-v-italii-rf

For vtvoryh, it seems to me that it is necessary to clarify in his Comune or indicate here the name of the commune, to make it clear what and how.
We did everything slowly, so I can not say on the urgency (Null remain from October, and we were married in March). There was only one "problem" - we moved on terms that the marriage had sindako, and some date we have not approached for personal reasons (we originally proposed a date of marriage when he and I entered into their first marriage we turned this one day only with a difference of a couple of desyatileyty )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 12/03/2014 15:49:38

After getting Null OST, we filed the documents in the area of ​​our commune in Rome and waiting for about a month. Because it was the end of July (in August all the rest) + poddverzhdenie they need from other regions of Italy, if buduyuschy husband lived in another city and / or has been previously married. Then, if all is well They publish ads, so-called "Publication", after 2 weeks, you can choose the place and date where you want to sign. In late August, we all confirmed on September 22, we were married. We painted in the commune, not in the church. Something like this
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
4 #
Опубликовано 12.3.2014 16:34:38 Author | Posted 12/03/2014 16:34:38

Thank you girls for a clarification. And like I said, that even if the visa is expired, the problem then, when the provision of the consulate of the registration document should not be. Simply I am afraid not to meet the deadline - if the municipality is usually appointed date of registration of a month or more, I will have expired visa. That's what worries me.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted 12/03/2014 16:49:27

Now paint with expired visas. What kind of documents and what to wear to the consulate can not understand!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
6 #
Опубликовано 12.3.2014 18:49:37 Author | Posted 12/03/2014 18:49:37

Thank you very much for your answer Masha .. This question troubled me most. Raspishut or not, if the visa will be slightly delayed. I'm afraid not to meet the deadline. Light, L'alba, thank you, too. Just wanted to understand exactly how it looks. Now like everything is clear ... While it is clear ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 03/13/2014 00:03:55

Now paint with an expired visa. My visa expired immediately after a publication in the commune, and then no one would ask for a visa, we painted
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 09/11/2014 10:50:27

Girls, tell me, please, I have to change the old birth certificate of need (green paper) on the testimony of the new model?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 05:30, Processed in 0.642080 second (s), 81 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning