print ago Forward

[Fludilka] Our favorite flowers

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 9.3.2014 23:35:46 | descending
One day I decided that I can not live like this, and decided to start a new life with the purchase of the home colors are at my house in Brest. Now I live in the flower garden, and continue to plant flowers ....
until my rose bushes and buganvil not bloom, but the orchid for us Antonello prizdu from Rome met two flowers! ... It is not the color for a long time and we have almost forgotten what her flowers! and now he has made us a gift! and you love flowers? on Women's Day after all not without the bouquet? but at home you have flowers? This is my theme for flower lovers! I offer to put any flowers, and just loved and those that bloom from you and those who are yet to bloom!

I still put our orchids ... and just unusual flowers, join us! soon go for a walk in a place where there should be many colors, hoping to take pictures for my threads!

just beautiful flowers!

... And just a sea of ​​colors !!!

I first sea vosvyaschayu father's love for me and my dad to! (When I was a small one in my day jam Dad gave me a sea of ​​colors! ... They were daisy !!! )

Million million million red roses ...

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted 03/10/2014 00:39:59

Re: Our favorite flowers

I die even Banzai and cacti ((a love of flowers tulips - just my passion!)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
3 #
Опубликовано 10.3.2014 01:44:14 Author | Posted 10/03/2014 1:44:14

I die even Banzai and cacti ((a love of flowers tulips - just my passion!)))
I, too, was a mash, then I "torknulo" And now I thought, even today, "and it would be good to have my garden!"
I would have never thought what happened to me, now that my husband has presented a bouquet of flowers, I had loving criticized and said, "why I did not ask what flowers to give me .... I'm currently already chosen camellia flower in a pot! "
to which he replied with my own words (14 February to say) - "in a pot you buy herself ..": roll:
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Posted 10/03/2014 16:50:35

Tatiana, what a nice and beautiful theme I am also a lover of flowers, though, I used them only in bouquets loved in pots for some reason they have not very inspired. I like to photograph them, so I have hundreds of pictures of this beauty. Some will share in your topic
Of course, this roses of all colors

Gerbera, especially multicolored

I love beauty and azaleas in pots and the more bushes in the streets

I love rosemary, azaleas relative

Of course, hibiscus room and especially those that grow outdoors

A cherry in the early spring at all out of competition for me

Well, my favorite of indoor plants, of course, the camellia. I even like it a topic dedicated. It begins to bloom is always for my birthday in December and some bunches of fragrant flowers are replaced by others on Christmas, New Year, March 8, etc.

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
5 #
Опубликовано 10.3.2014 17:58:46 Author | Posted 10/03/2014 17:58:46

Gorgeous flowers, Tatiana!
Roses I love too!
I did not know that rosemary flowers or flowering rosemary, and one that is growing in the forest - not the same thing? And what about the camellia support! And I want to buy it too yourself!
A remarkable contribution to the topic, thanks! Flowers is a beauty, and beautiful - part of the good life in the light, which is why I love them!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Vilia

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 10/03/2014 19:07:09

And my favorite flowers - peonies. All colors, colors and flavors. Just crazy about them!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
7 #
Posted 10/03/2014 19:09:28

I'm very, very fond of cornflowers and poppies, tulips and more, especially yellow and lilac and crocus, cyclamen, and - because of their delicacy and fragility of the spring. A theme will support yesterday's photos, Made in the yard castello di Bevilacqua, where we walked yesterday udovolctviem))
Well than not a wedding dress )

simply and tastefully))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 10/03/2014 20:17:53

Peonies, peonies, peonies! Only peonies! In second place the tulips! The third -zhasmin!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
9 #
Опубликовано 11.3.2014 00:31:32 Author | Posted 11/03/2014 00:31:32

And my favorite flowers - peonies. All colors, colors and flavors. Just crazy about them!
Lilia, the flowers always gave my dad the eldest nephew for a day jam and jam on the day of Republic Day Italy heh heh!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Опубликовано 11.3.2014 00:35:07 Author | Posted 11/03/2014 00:35:07

I'm very, very fond of cornflowers and poppies, tulips and more, especially yellow and lilac and crocus, cyclamen, and - because of their delicacy and fragility of the spring. A theme will support yesterday's photos, Made in the yard castello di Bevilacqua, where we walked yesterday udovolctviem))
Well than not a wedding dress )
The beauty of spring, the present!
With poppies I have very vivid memories from childhood - a field of red poppies, fl was in the Ukraine!
Tulips I love all sorts of non-standard colors!
Lilacs love the identity, the smell wah wah wah!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 08:38, Processed in 0.720056 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning