L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 6.3.2014 14:39:47 | descending
March 4, 1992 was not Eugene Evstigneev. My favorite actor has died at the age of 65 years.
Evstigneev first became known for its theatrical roles. Beating dozen minor roles in the Vladimir Regional Drama Theatre Lunacharsky and the same number in the capital's "Contemporary", the young actor in 1960, finally got his first title role, playing a king in the play by Eugene Schwartz "The Naked King". The audience immediately remembered the original artist. But really I became famous after starring Evstigneev chief Dynin summer camp in the first feature film by Elem Klimov's "Welcome, or No Trespassing".
And for an actor, director and it was the first major work in film.

Today, we remember how to shoot this baby comedy with profound social and political implications.

In fact, it was the thesis work by Elem Klimov. "I, the student, was invited to the" Mosfilm "and two associations were willing to engage in this picture - he wrote in his memoirs, a prominent film director, the author of such outstanding films as" Agony "," Farewell "," Come and see. "- The first conflict arose from the rector of VGIK Groshev He grabbed a stranglehold in the script Lungin and Nusinova:. "Do not be such a harmful pattern shoot our student!" tirelessly walked I wrote called:. in the Central Committee, State Committee for Cinematography, and even where it is necessary so much energy. effort spent ... But it is, nevertheless, moved to shoot "

The film all the time hanging under threat of closure, so shot it at a furious pace, "- said the director Every three days he was personally interested in the director of the tape:." How much money we have already spent: Need more? "Hearing digit Klimov usually shaking his head." waste to us more difficult to close! "." I have to hand over a picture was 15 May of the 64th year. And we have completed the work in the New Year days ... six months earlier, "- he observed.

The shooting took place in the pioneer camp of the Komsomol "Eaglet" in the vicinity of Tuapse, and also in a camp owned by the trust "Vorkutaugol" (neighborhood Aleksin Bor town Aleksin Tula region). In the 70 years of the twentieth century, rebuilt the camp and from his former species do not survive. A "Eaglet" was the Russian Children's Center. And still every season welcomes thousands of young Russians.

In the role of Director of the camp Dynin Elem Klimov, as he himself admitted, only I saw Evgeny Evstigneev. "In those years I spent day and night in the" Contemporary ", viewed not only all performances - all the rehearsals, - director told - And talent Yevstigneyeva was just in love then in the movie, he has almost no shot I say..." Yevstigneyeva - in any case. "We started to offer character actors with stupid mugs - clear as possible the nature of Dynin cut to size fool What a fool to take the fact I'm not one went in.?" Contemporary "It was obvious: Evstigneev bring to the film a social theme. . In general, order:... "who else, but not him" "Well, then, who else, but not me" - I answer and leaving seems my audacity discouraged ... I agree ... I would not so much to blame as to protect . children who are so ridiculously duped Remember banner flickering throughout the paintings - "children - the owners of the camp." We all live under the banners "We - the owners of the country!" But they were not, and were not ... "

Home child role - Bones Inochkin - invited Vitya Kosyh (later he was only one memorable role in Danka epic "Elusive Avengers"). Klimov considered himself an expert in child psychology: "In working with children can not lisp, - he said - Adults always feel teachers and children see halfwits But children, like adults, are talented and not so ... The main thing for the director - to recognize.. organic smell And so I have to practice what is already across the street saw:. a child is talented or not. " Victor Kosyh in high school, which was located in the neighborhood of "Mosfilm". Once in the classroom, where he studied under Victor, came from adults "Mosfilm" and asked: "Who can swim?". The boys realized: those who know how to swim, be removed from school. And all together raised their hands, including Victor, though he did not know how to swim. All volunteers (20 children) were brought to the studio. Elem Klimov asked each to read a poem or fable. Victor Kosyh later recalled that he had read with expression as taught in school. But it seems not very good. However, Klimov was he liked. "Because it is not out of tune", - he explained the director.

But first Vitya was cast Marat - other bones. Vita did not like, because, according to the scenario, the guys had to jump into the nettles to feign illness and cancel Parent's Day. Therefore, when he still got the main role, he is very happy that

But tests on the share of Viti and Glory Tsarev, who played the guy with the memorable phrase: "And what are you doing here," still fell. To remove the final scene where the guys are flying over the river, they are hung on a thin rope to the very dome of the pavilion "Mosfilm". For security missed another two steel filaments that digging into the body. Children even broke escape. And Vita 27 times had to eat a pot rassolnik. Moreover, with greed and appetite. After that, a small actor for a long time hated soup.

By the way, the role of Fame Tsarev in the original script was not provided. It appeared, by accident. "Somehow we have to Larissa (Larissa Shepitko - filmmaker's wife Elem Klimov) visited at the next children's party at the Palace of Pioneers in the Lenin Hills - recalled the director -. Come home to a half-empty trolley Here I sit in the back seat and in front of me. go ... two ears Just More nothing catches the eye begins to peer: and your ears, then flush clogged with sand on the "Mosfilm" ears go I - for them, shout after him:..... "boy, boy!" and he did not. . hear Ears something clogged Looks like just a bathing I knock on the shoulder Turns Black vest stretched to the navel, face ... this face I saw the smile stay impossible As this miss I:....... well, if there is no such character in the film - it is necessary to come up with a script Here and there was a cross-cutting character, constantly pesters all: "and what are you doing here?" The scenario we called it "The Boy with the profile of Gogol" and it played Glory Tsarev ".... This guy turned out to be smokers. "One day, I come from the shooting to the hotel - tired and covered in dust, - continued Klimov remember - Here - knock Looks Victor Kosyh:.." Elem Germanovich and Gogol - smoke ... Where "" In the bathroom. ""? ". "Give it here, fast." Comes Gogol. Terrified. With more extended face. With tight lips. "Well, thank smoked?". growled. "How can you, thank ..." mumbles ... here and Larissa , intrigued, puts the book. At this point, Gogol begins to make excuses, and the room is filled with bubbles. it is out of fear continues to say something, and the room is almost all covered with white blisters. it turns out, he has to smell to repel, ate toothpaste. Shepitko laughs . to tears I could barely hold back - fatigue vanished. "

On the debut picture immediately labeled as: anti-Soviet and antihruschevskaya. "Then I for the first time the word" anti-Soviet "and heard - told Elem Klimov -. As for Khrushchev, at first I thought that we are accused of topics corn, slip in the picture turns out even worse reason for the charges was the episode with.. . imaginary grandmother's funeral over the process are its enhanced portrait So, when enlargements are seen thin hair grandmother here strict censors State cinema and caught us:.. "This they Khrushchev buried" So I came face to face with a system of censorship and suppression stupid and brutal.. . The film does not take any. " Then, only the intervention of Sergei Gerasimov, who at the time was almost a major figure in VGIK, saved the situation. At his insistence, the film was sent to the country Khrushchev (in vogue at the party leaders was viewing new pictures in the hours of rest outside the city). Secretary General looked, and concluded: "What do you keep it is Let's ridiculous!".

Klimov's film was released on October 9, 1964, and "Resolution of the Plenum of the CPSU Central Committee to lift the Khrushchev" was accepted October 14, 1964. Therefore, despite the permissive license, the film was shown only in the morning sessions.

Curiously, Elem Klimov, who shot a film about the everyday life of the summer camp, never in his life he did not rest there. "So that the film - a fantasy of mine - he said -. But the pioneers were, and a tie with a special tack wore And when I was 14 years old admitted to the Young Communist League (it was in the post-war Stalingrad), could not go home, I'm shivering from. . Then the excitement thought - vzlechu That's what we were ... ".
Catch phrase from the movie:

"A Th are you doing here?"

"Baudry should speak more cheerful and merry - like - Hilarious"

"The main thing - to lean soup: in a fluid whole strength."

"Head crawl through - all get through."

"When I eat, I am deaf and dumb!"

Source: "Russian Newspaper"

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 18:27, Processed in 0.723565 second (s), 42 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning